As know, the potions that we recommended for homeopathic overdose last Saturday was Sedatif PC, a sedative-course-we should have left all cooler than a bust of Hahnemann we find, for messing own embarrassment , Faculty of Medicine of the University of Zaragoza.
In fact it is a sedative that, just remember a few charlatans Semefarte National Radio with the rigor that characterizes them, you get better results than the benzodiazepines. I say "with the rigor that characterizes them" because, as expected, the study have alluded to what he says is that homeopathic concoctions obtained identical results placebo.
Well, either way the product has been chosen for an overdose railroaded so far has resulted with an absolute failure. Come on, that not only no one has died, but among the hundreds of participants throughout Spain does not appear that there was not a single yawn.
talk another day of the overdose, the objections which, as we already knew - we have homeopaths and others. But today let's focus on just that. Think
. Forget the bullshit that homeopathy overdose is not possible, or even that, being supposedly individualized remedies (although sold in pharmacies only ask for them) are not always the right product is right for everyone. We talking about more than one hundred participants, men and women of different ages, physical conditions, sizes and complexions, and, okay, even hair color, taken a sedative industrial production and free trade. It is assumed that many of these people should have experienced at least some of sueñecillo, right?
Yet, no one has come to yawn . We
that as a sedative that is pure rubbish. Unreservedly.
Of course, one can not stay silent about these things, it occurred to me to send this little note Boiron. Charter which, ahem, not copyrighted or anything, so that if you would like to ...
Dear Sirs:
On February 5 tablets of the preparation ingested forty "Sedatif PC", that you make, with a healthy purpose to commit suicide by overdosing. However, what was my surprise to discover that not only I did not die, but even I got a little drowsy. The only physical symptoms I experienced was a sweet taste in the mouth, and as to my psychological state was simply following anyone who would find that the 7.50 euros it cost me the product I had used to acquire a "drug " as stated in the package, but a kind of "goodies" especially cloying. I have noticed also that at least another hundred people have found themselves in this situation, it seems clear that there is a particular problem of packaging that I purchased or the batch, but the product is simply ineffective.
As if this were not enough, when preparing a claim for the apparent ineffectiveness of the product have found that the packaging does not state anywhere in the mandatory registration number. In fact, the only reference I found about this after a long search on the Internet is that the product is marketed, apparently, "of As established in the transitional provision 6 th of Royal Decree 1345/2007. "Does this mean that they're selling without having obtained permission yet?
think this situation unacceptable, so I demand the refund of I paid for the purchase of a product, as I said, not only killed me not even a little, but not even helped me to relax before the disgust that I had to feel cheated in this way. Furthermore, I can tell that in future rather than consume Sedatif painkillers outside, in addition to helping a good cause are much cheaper and a performance at least comparable.
Hold, therefore, of their news, Yours faithfully.
That the moment. More tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment