Spain homeopathic Homeopathy: David against Goliath? Café
Okay, we know: the homeopaths are something like poor girl from the movie and its critics are the evil mercenaries hired by Big Pharma. It is the story of David against Goliath, designed to produce weak and tenderness to the hatred of the bully, and the impression that the only real argument against homeopathy is the check that, apparently, we send the majors who see their business by magic pills. We see it in the comments of blogs, news articles, emails ...
Well, let's see what is there in that. Seek a large pharmaceutical company, Merck eg: a true Goliath, no doubt, right?
And now for one of those dedicated to selling empresitas sugar pills. Let's say Seven Seas, which has a full line of homeopathic potions .
And now that we have our David, we can ask: what do with Goliath when they are face to face?
Well hello, of course:
That is what should a well educated child to meet his father .
And I could say I knew this story because I said it a bird: I read in The Skeptic Canary .
0 comments:
Post a Comment