Friday, March 18, 2011

When Can A Pomeranian Get A Haircut

paradox Habaneras



The music is Carlos Cano, but the lyrics on this occasion is Paco Montero. And the theme, of course, what fools they have been told it's (false) discovery of Atlantis in Doñana :


Since I was a girl, in Atlantis
not forget me
both Cadiz at my window, remote Doñana,
that morning I could see ...

tsunami waves that, as a mat,
breaking against the rocks of that walk that Wade
those
there mouths they call Armageddon ...

UFOs were everywhere, it was in May,
sounded by the Alameda, Puerta Tierra,
and brought me, oh, my land, my Cádiz
from it are ...
The are from Mars, alien odor,
and Power Balance ...
I still wonder who was singing ...

do I have a love
Atlantis and the other in Andalusia
I have not I seen you, my land, closest

morning that appeared in my window
of Atlantis
tó colonial Cadiz Cathedral , The Vine and The Mentidero ...
and will not exaggerate if singing
habanera repeat:

Atlantis is more Phoenician Cadiz, Cádiz
, Atlantis more 'peper'.

will see that I have my soul in Atlantis
not forget me,
both Tongo and aliens, as usual

magufo as leg and at the same time.

Gadeira For part of that is a fair
with an invention of balls, and abductions are the slip

slanderers an audience so gullible ...

And I, Cadiz, I dedicate
and I'll explain why Plato is boring it's just a story, so this

or Doñana habanera or Gibraltar ... They are
joke, taste Flood, Ganymede and Raticulín
...
That the choir sings and a Martian!

do I have a love
Atlantis and the other in Andalusia
I have not I seen you, my land, closest

morning that appeared in my window
of Atlantis
tó colonial Cadiz Cathedral , The Vine and The Mentidero ... And

will not exaggerate if Havana to sing again:

Atlantis is more Phoenician Cadiz, Cádiz
, Atlantis more 'peper'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment