Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sample Opening Prayer



For that, I carry a lot of time without any signs of life, or write here or sign into your blogs (aujnque I must say that I read them). I have one month of class and my life is spent in class, lunch, library, paseillo with a person who has given me so emotional stability, and a little TV and redialing sigueiente day review class / es..y the cnatinela same, so my time blogging, football and others, is virtually zero.

But today I found time for exams tnego not close, I thought that education comes first and that the colony of followers of this humble blog (which I believe is hab'ra small) deserves at least know who is of my life auqnue to mejr not interested.

As to blog, epsero that when in mid-June and those end selectivity or to retake things but for next year, and sgeuramente olver wanting more time to do this that I still do.

In short, I'm alive, I still gustandoel football, I read your blogs ... but TNEGO NO TIME.

Greetings to all who read it

0 comments:

Post a Comment