Friday, January 26, 2007

Names For Tanning Business

Birthday Lorena

one afternoon a year ago January, a man named Harvey Martin, who is that I am, he was bored at his home in Salamanca, which happens to be where I live. Take weeks with a web project, but with computer skills were not very viable. Suddenly, he found that the blogger and said, `this is mine '. And so it was a journey that began one year old today. 150 posts contemplate. The pace at the beginning was quite good, although in recent months has fallen, for commitments, to my regret, I consider most important. And look at this hook. Start off quite a bit desrodenado, sinmucho style, my first of you out and by focusing only on yours. You get to know blogs, and an exceptional writers of fu'tbol conocimeitno admirable. Other major 'sports philosophers,' and you'll almost want them soaked. And you're uploading your own bar, you want your posts with more content, more message, mix them with things in life. So I more or less than my blog has evolved: in the beginning was pure and simple infromación: equipment, players .. But I had gradually convinced and tried to go giving a new look, with more stories, posts more carefully worked for me (remember for example the UEFA, which levnaté me at 9:30 The institution prierm day and I was until I went to class), with additional information. Well, that this engaging, not only write but also read. I'm sure I left some, but turn on my computer and open internet means a review of many blogs: rafa sports philosophy, good future journalist and a better person (this is serious Rafita je) (rafasports.blogspot.com), the premier by javi (wesleysonk.blogspot.com), International Soccer, Landon Donovan (futboldelandondonovan.blogspot.com) blogger example, Hoem, promesita and great writer (elmundodehoeman.blogspot.com and perlasdelfutbol.blogspot.com), soccer david (eefm.blogspot.com), another philosopher sports, the great zaragocista (futboldeactualidad.blogspot.com) very valid information (footgol.blogspot.com) javi football, also Atleti (futboldejavi.blogspot.com), a large international soccer journalist (elenganche.blogspot.com), not only do I like football (lacoladevaca.blogspot . com), 55 minutes ... and did futobl art .. Frank 757 (minuto55.blogspot.com), International Soccer good (planetaaxel.blogspot.com) and the large piterino an example, every post I like more. Also a well of wisdom football, available to few. (Piterino.blogspot.com and vueltaalmundopiterino.blogspot.com). I left many blogs, for sure. Thanks to everyone I cometnan and read.

has become a bit corny, too haha, but hey, it's what you get.

If I have time in a few days ago an egocentric POST pa to know me more aja

0 comments:

Post a Comment